Thursday 22 October 2009

Long weekend

Today is the beginning of a nice, long weekend for me. I have taken a few days off work as my aunt is coming to visit and even though she doesn't arrive until tomorrow evening, I have taken the whole day off for a bit of self pampering. Tomorrow is also payday and will be my first full month's pay on my new salary after getting promoted, yay! So as you can imagine, big spending is on the cards...

First order of the day is a haircut. I have needed one for so long, I have split ends galore. Even though I'm looking forward to the whole haircut experience (I always go here, they give awesome head massages and their shampoo smells so fresh and gorgeous), I tend to spend two weeks post-haircut coming to terms with the fact that I am not, nor will I ever be, Zooey Deschanel. Pretty Zooey. So yeah, hopefully my hair will look like a less full, straighter, more blonde version of this come tomorrow afternoon:



After my haircut I will most definitely be spending some money. I am planning on purchasing a cute Comme Des Garçons cardigan (partly inspired by the lovely Cloé). I would post a picture but for some reason I can't get it centred, grrrr. Hopefully I can post a picture of myself wearing it in my next post instead.

I will probably also be getting an iPhone. Anyone who knows me will tell you how much I hate the bloody things, but I do need a new phone pretty desperately and perhaps it's time to get rid of my "Oh-but-I-have-had-Nokias-ever-since-I-was-15" stubbornness.

I am sure I will be buying lots of other things, a shopping update will follow no doubt.

Now it's time for a bit of Secret Diary Of A Call Girl and a long night's sleep, ahhhh!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment